After a fab 5 days in London, I’m now back at home, trying to find an excuse to visit again soon!
It was a mixed few days of being a tourist and a local. I spent time with 2 different friends in 2 different areas of London. I had such a good time.
Here’s my original plan and what I got up to!
- Have cocktails in the Shard – too pricy for me at the moment!
- Fabric shop on Goldhawk Road
Go to Liberty (again)
- See a show
- Hampton Court Palace – we were planning on going here but were far too hungover!
Eat Vietnamese food– very pleased we did this. Do a photo walkkinda did
Other things I did:
- Drank a lot of gin including a gin tasting!
- Visited Sew Over It
- Saw Morris dancers
- Went to Harrods
- Had a night out in Clapham
- Tried kale and avocado for the first time
- Visited Borough market
- Saw HMS Belfast
Although I didn’t cross much off my original list, I did do a lot of other things that I wasn’t expecting to do! It was such a good trip!