Another trip, another to do list!
Yes, in less than 48 hours I shall be in Vienna! I’m super excited about this trip! It’s only a short trip to experience the coldness and Christmas markets but I have compiled my usual wish list. I’m not sure how well this will work out due to time constraints and the weather, but I’ll try my best!
- Christmas markets – The reason I want to visit Vienna is to experience the Christmas markets so this shall be ticked off hopefully.
- Eat Sachertorte – I’m all for local delicacies when they are cake!
- Visit Schloss Belvedere – love a good palace
- Visit Schloss Schonbrunn – whilst I’m looking at palaces…
- Prater – looks like fun
- Stephansdom – this is where to get a view apparently!
I’ll leave my list as this for now. I’m only there for 48 hours so don’t want to overexert myself!
Have you visited Vienna? Where do you recommend?