I love London! Everyone loves London! So much to do! So many iconic sights to see! I could spend a year there, except I would run out of money within a week there!
It’s such a great city, and I plan on visiting London at least once more this year. I’ve got to make the most of having friends who live there! I thought I’d compile a London Bucket List cos you know I love a list! (Some are things I have already done!)
See a West End Show –saw Wicked a few years ago Visit Buckingham Palace
- See The Changing of the Guards
Tower Bridge The Tower of London– this has been an ambition of mine for a while!
- Shop for fabric on Goldhawk Road
- See a play at Shakespeare’s Globe theatre
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Picnic in Hyde Park (well, any park!)
Have a selfie with Big Ben– not very good selfies!
- Visit Kensington Palace
Visit Platform 9 3/4– I’ve been to it, but didn’t queue to take a picture!
- Ice Skate at Somerset House
- Have a curry on Brick Lane
Shop on Oxford Street– Topshop is always the first place I go to in London Visit Liberty (particularly their haberdashery) Travel on the tube
- Travel on a red double decker bus
- Go on the London Eye
- Visit The Shard
- Visit the V & A
- Have amazing cocktails
- Boat ride along the Thames
Visit the Natural History Museum
- Visit the Science Museum
- Go to Picadilly Circus in the evening
- Shop in Harrods
Buy naff souvenirs Stroll around Covent Garden
- Do a Beatles Photo at Abbey Road
- Buy something designer from a posh shop
- Eat from a Pie & Mash shop
- Go to the National Portrait Gallery
Celebrity Spot– so far I’ve spotted Gok Wan and Anne Marie Duff
- Catch a black cab
- Vintage shop at one of the markets
- Visit the Houses of Parliament
Is there anything I’ve missed? What would you love to do in London?