In a few days I shall be journeying to Scandinavia for the first time! I’m so excited! I’ve heard lots of good things about Copenhagen, read lots of blog posts and information, and as is tradition, I have compiled my Copenhagen wish list!
- Go up Rundetaarn – this is top of my list because it’s where I’m going to get the view!
- See the Little Mermaid statue
- Tivoli Gardens
- Ride a bike – haven’t done this for almost 20 years so could be interesting!
- Nyhavn – definitely want a good photo of the harbour!
- Catch the ferry to Sweden – could I cross off another country?
- Eat good food – Copenhagen has some of the best restaurants in the world although I highly doubt I can afford to eat in them!
Again, I’ve not been overly ambitious as I’m only there for 3 days. I try and go for quality, not quantity these days! Plus the weather’s forecast to be rubbish, but I’ll try not to let it ruin my plans!
Have you been to Copenhagen? Any recommendations?